Braided Everyday Bun

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Here is a sweet little braided twist to your messy everyday bun. Simply put your hair into a ponytail, braid two loose braids, wrap them up into a bun and lastly, fasten it with hairpins. Ta dah!

Would you wear it?

P.S: And this one too :)
P.P.S: Plus, half-up top knot.

(Photos and how-to by Camilla Pihl)


Anonymous said...

I'll try it today. Jill

Martina // Spunkyrella said...

That´s a quick and easy enough tip. Thank you! Since my hair grew back so long already, I love to wear pigtails - only on weekends at home though - would look weird at work I guess (since I am not a pre-schooler anymore, haha).

Happy Hump Day, love!


Marieken Hoefnagel said...

You always find the cutest hairstyles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk