A Quick Miso Noodle Soup

Thursday, February 11, 2016



It’s been the week of soups in our home so far. For the most part I stuck to our regulars like my go-to lentil curry mix, but last night I tried Jenn’s miso noodle soup that I stumbled upon a few days ago.

I was running late and we were so hungry, so this soup happened and it was delicious. It takes only six ingredients and no time to make, although I boiled it for longer than the recipe calls for, since I like all the flavours to really get mixed and blended well before eating.

Here is the full how-to if you fancy a quick dinner tonight. Btw: What's your go-to soup recipe?

P.S: More soup goodness?
P.P.S: Plus, all things food.

(Photos by Foodess)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm intimidated by soups, they never come out how I wanted them to, but this I can probably do. Looks delish

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk