1-minute Coconut Coffee Scrub

Monday, February 8, 2016

Here is something for coffee lovers to blow their socks right off! Yesterday morning after doing a bit more of my (early) spring cleaning, I finally tried Bev's super easy coconut coffee scrub and blimey, I’m hooked!

Not only it has just two ingredients (1/4 cup of coconut oil and ½ cup of your used morning coffee grounds), but the smell of coffee mixed with the scent of coconut oil makes for the most energizing, stimulating and moisturizing morning ritual. Ever since I finished this book, I aim for all natural beauty products that I can mostly make myself and this is a true gem for those who love coffee and have a hard time getting themselves out of the door in the mornings.

Here is the full how-to.

P.S: Three more scrub recipes I adore.
P.P.S: And spring reboot...

(Photos and recipe by Bev Cooks)


Anonymous said...

Healthy & inexpensive, since I have both of those things at home already. Jill

Jill said...

I've done this! Strongly recommend using a fine grind since anything coarse can be much to rough. Smells heavenly!

Art Farm said...

This sounds fantastic! Thanks for the tip on the grind, Jill! xo, Katie

Alina said...

I made this tonight, and I'm excited to use this this week!

Martina // Spunkyrella said...

I love a good coffee scrub. I am currently hooked on Frank Body Scrub but this looks nice too.

I was eyeing that book - would love to hear your review - maybe in a blog post?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk