Winter Style: Cheery Beanies

Tuesday, January 26, 2016





In the last couple of weeks I've realized that a cheery, bright and snug beanie is a must during winter! I usually go for a safe navy-blue or black colour beanies, but last Christmas I got this orange one as a gift and I haven’t parted with it ever since.

It adds a great pop of colour to my rather plain winter coat uniform, making it look instantly jazzier and snazzier than it actually is. Plus, I love how each time I pass by a shop window, I catch a glimpse of it!

What do you think? Are you brave enough for a winter hat with a pop of colour?

P.S: Also, belted coats and blanket scarves.
P.P.S: Plus, 3 more nifty winter uniform tweaks.

(Photos by/via The SartorialistThey All Hate usMake Life EasierVanessa JackmanMaddinkaLA Cool and ChicNY Mag and Refinery29)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Love your blog, but as a person living in the cold Canadian north,I have the feeling that most of your photos are toques, thick knit with pompoms!Beanies are thinner, slim fitted with no pompoms. Just saying, eh?

Diana Mieczan said...

Wendy, maybe you're right, I used the term loosely :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk