This Week's Gems.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Winter pastel coat to brighten those gloomy days...

This chunky cowl looks so cozy...

I love those shark tooth earrings, you?...

The prettiest loafers for spring...

Feather bracelet goodness...

Pom pom Venice basket for the win!...

The loveliest heart necklace just in time for Valentine's Day!...

Sassy and sweet...

Awesome little Frida brooch...

What a stunning dress...

Speaking of feathers, this ring is so gorgeous...

Simplicity at its best!...

Temporary tattoo lust...

The perfect gift for a new mom...

The best upset stomach remedy...

Giggle...
Stripes, always and forever...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? Do tell...

P.S: Fancy more gems?

8 comments:

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I think that mug must have my name on it, and I love the shark earrings!

Anonymous said...

I want everything Diana. Jill

Kate said...

Love the wood scoops. You always find the loveliest of items :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, same here - I adore that mug too!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aw thank you, Kate!

paula said...

Love all!! The items are wonderful and the photos are great!!! Thank you dear Diana! ♥♥

Diana Mieczan said...

Paula, my pleasure:) xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk