The saucy yet classy Room 212

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Just before Christmas, my friend Sofia gifted me Aila's nail polish in 'room 212' and I spent the whole Holiday season wearing it! It's the foxiest and most wearable pinot noir shade I've ever owned. Plus, the nail polish itself is all kinds of wonderful :) I'm smitten. You?

P.S: Chippin'-nail :)
P.P.S: Black is the new red this season.

(Photo via Dreams for Weary Sailors)


Anonymous said...

My fave nail color. Jill

Jaclyn @ Love And Bellinis said...

Love this color, I'll have to try it out!

Vintage Market Place said...

I rarely wear fingernail polish but thisnis gorgeous! Might have to givenit a whirl.

Art Farm said...

Beautiful color! And thank you for the info on this nail polish brand. Ever since the medical report that came out late last year about how much of an endocrine disruptor, I have only painted my nails once and I want to get something less toxic. I love the bottle shape and the colors they offer. xo, Katie

A Life Un-Styled said...

I've heard so much about the Aila brand and can't wait to try their products, especially their nail polish remover!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk