Sassy (and twisted) take on the ponytail

Thursday, January 7, 2016

A new year is the perfect time to reinvent your go-to work or play ponytail. This twisted one is a winner in my book. It looks sassy and understated, yet elegant - plus, it's very easy to make. The only crucial thing to remember is to tightly twist both sections of your ponytail clockwise and then twist them again, but now together in a counterclockwise direction. That is all.

Here is the full how-to:

Will you try it?

P.S: Here is another fantastic ponytail trick.
P.P.S: Plus, those sassy ponytail holders.

(Photos by Kristen Kilpatrick for/via Camille Styles)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to try it, it looks great for work. Jill

LyddieGal said...

I love the simplicity! I think even I might be even to pull it off!
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk