Pizza Margherita Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Speaking of dinner routines, earlier this week Balazs was away for the night so I went through my solo-eating recipe folder that I keep on my desktop and I made Nicole’s pizza margherita grilled cheese sandwich for dinner, and it was epic!

Blimey, melted mozzarella mixed with roasted tomatoes, a dash of garlic and fresh basil all between two crisp pieces of sourdough bread - dinner simplicity at its finest. It was so good that I’m planning to make it again tonight. Are you with me? Here is the full how-to.

P.S: And a few more of my favourite grilled cheese recipes.
P.P.S: Plus, this little trick!

(Photos by Cooking for Keeps)


Anonymous said...

It looks crazy good. Jill

Art Farm said...

Oooooooo! What an ooooey gooey treat! xo, Katie

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

That. Looks. Amazing. So yummy and perfect for the rainy days we've been having in South Florida!

Sarah said...

Yes yes yes times a thousand!

x Sarah

SreeBindu said...

yum! delicious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk