One Day Of Your Life

Monday, January 25, 2016

What’s your average day like? Mine is based on eating/cooking/baking/thinking of something delicious, working, sleeping, interacting with people, running errands, and if there is still some energy left in me, I’ll do something fun and relaxing like a movie night out or drinks with friends.

The reason I’m asking is because recently, Balazs sent me this fascinating simulation of 1000 people’s average day and it actually blew my mind. It clearly showcases minute by minute their daily habits. What I found most surprising was how much of our actual time we spend on certain things and how little on others. In general most people seem to concentrate their day on working and leisure – besides sleeping, of course! No surprise there, right? Well, the shocking thing is how little time they actually spend on eating, drinking and phone calls. Somehow, I’ve always thought those three activities would be primary in someone’s day, wouldn’t you?

Anyway, check it out for yourself and come back to tell me what you think. Deal?! xo

P.S: How to have a life we really want.
P.P.S: Let it go...

(Photo via LA Cool & Chic)


Anonymous said...

Now thinking of it, I only use my phone for checking blogs, websites and reading news. How it changed from the years I spent my whole commute on chatting. Jill

Melanie said...

Omg that is so cool!!!!! Wow...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk