If you only do one thing this month...

Thursday, January 7, 2016


…you should try your hand in sprouting acorns. I know I will! Can you imagine how awesome those small oak trees would look just sitting casually on your winter dining table? Boy, oh boy, to say that I love this little idea is an understatement, so if you fancy giving it a go too, here is the full how-to. Good luck!

P.S: Also, how to grow your own pineapple plant.
P.P.S: And this life changing indoor plant tip.

(Photos by Marie Delice Karlsson and via Gardenista)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know you can grow a tree like that but now I know why I let my kids collect acorns

Vintage Market Place said...

OMG!!!! My favorite thing ever!!! Now someone needs to send me some acorns in the desert so i can finally have my own tree here.

Roselie said...

What a marvellous idea! I really do want to start sprouting stuff, and acorns, oh boy, fantastic idea!

Jana ! said...

I want to do this!!!!

Jana ! said...

oh shoot-the link didn't work :(

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana, it seems to be working fine now. Gardenista was tweaking their site yesterday so probably that's the reason the link went funky for a while. Hope that helps and Happy New Year!

Urte said...

The link doesn't work :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk