Happy New Year!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year! How was your Christmas? Did you get something lovely from Santa? How did you spend New Year's Eve? How is January treating you so far? Tell me everything... :)

I missed you guys immensely and it's SO good to be back to regular schedule! I hope 2016 will be everything you dreamed of and more. My plan for today is to drink too much coffee, unpack, do laundry and catch up on everything I've missed so far. Big love, dearies!

P.S: Two more posts are coming up today!

(Photos from my instagram feed)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Diana, I've missed my daily dose of ExPress-O. Jill

Jillian said...

happiest of new years!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Vintage Market Place said...

Happy 2016 DianašŸ˜Š

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Jill, you're SO sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, to you too, lovely!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, Happy New Year! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk