Go-to Uniform

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hands up if you’re secretly counting days till spring! Ha, I’m convinced I’m not alone in this :)

Honestly, cold makes me miserable, while daydreaming about spring makes my heart sing - especially if it involves striped tops and shoes with no socks! It’s funny how all my friends and I always associate warmer weather with stripes. Must be because classics like those never go out of style, so we wear them over and over again to feel sassy and comfortable, no matter what!

So here is a little spring go-to uniform I wish I could wear today: striped top or this one and this one - jeans - gold bracelet - diamond ring - flats - tassel earrings or those - jacket - bucket bag or this one - lipstick in 'sonoma'.

How about you? Do you like stripes? What's your favourite striped item in your closet?

P.S: Fancy more?
P.P.S: Four rules to effortless stripes.

(Top photo by Wearing It Today and layout by exPress-o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

An old GAP dress with gray/white stripes, great for summer. Jill

Katy of Sundry said...

This is the perfect outfit! My favorite version of this outfit includes a loose J.Crew tee that I wear with everything.

-Katy http://sundryblog.blogspot.com/

Catherine said...

I have a black and white striped top that looks hand painted from Loft - that's my favorite striped piece!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I bet! I love comfy summer dresses.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katy, J.Crew has some super comfy tees...I love them too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Catherine, that top sounds so stylish:)

Art Farm said...

That outfit is perfection! :) And I am ready for spring as well. I need to restock some stripes into my wardrobe. I got rid of most of my t-shirt because they were looking so grubby. xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

For the spring, there is no better go-to than this!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I'm planning to add a few new pieces too:) What's your go-to place for everyday tees?

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk