Thursday, January 14, 2016

Too funny! Some people (like myself) are naturally camera shy and prefer to live their lives off-film. Yet if you’re the girlfriend of a professional photographer, it can get tricky at times.

Meet Mikaël, the photographer and his girlfriend, Marion who doesn't feel comfortable in front of the camera. Yet, instead of totally refusing to be photographed, she found a way to feel at ease in front of the camera by cleverly hiding her face. It actually became a game between the two of them, that whenever Mikaël wants to capture Marion on film, she has to find a cool and creative way to hide her face first. I'm taking notes:)

P.S: Sassy feet and the view from the topp.
P.P.S: Snap it or skip it?

(via My Modern Met)


Art Farm said...

Haha! This is so me! I hate having my photo taken and it's partly why I got into photography, so I could stand behind the camera not in front. I love Marion's solutions. :) xo, katie

Melanie said...

Aww this is cute! Being camera shy can make for a great photo!! =)

Camila Faria said...

Hahaha! Very funny. I don't mind being photographed, but I prefer to take the pics, always.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, same here!

Diana Mieczan said...

Melanie, very true!

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk