All-Natural Deodorant Made Simple

Wednesday, January 27, 2016


What’s your take on the whole natural versus conventional antiperspirants debate? I’m firmly on the organic side, yet I’m unwilling to compromise on my personal hygiene. So, I’ve been trying a few different natural options and this one is my favourite by a mile! Having said that, I’m also intrigued by Sarah’s homemade version that is incredibly nifty, pure and somewhat special. Here is a full how-to if you fancy trying yourself.

P.S: And a few more homemade natural beauty essentials.
P.P.S: Plus, living the label-less life.

(Photos by Sara Elliott via Jenni Kayne)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to use an natural option but I'm worries about the scent and how well it actually works. Love this option.

LyddieGal said...

I've been trying different natural options, but thus far left been leaving me feeling a bit damp and self conscious, which is not a good way to spend the day. Perhaps I will give your recommendation a try!
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk