Winter Style Tweak: Belted Coat

Tuesday, December 1, 2015






There is truly no better way to tie an oversized or chunky winter coat than with your boyfriend’s or husband’s old leather belt. It’s the ideal cold-weather accessory that will make you look like you made an effort - by adding some shape to your layers while still staying warm and sung underneath. I’ve just nicked Balazs’ belt and I’m not giving it back, at least till spring.

What do you think: thumbs up or down?

P.S: Also, belted scarves and understated bracelets.
P.P.S: Plus, the DNA of Parisian style.

(Photos by/via Stories and MeFashion Over ReasonELLEBa&shWho What WearThe Girl with the Curl and A Gentlewoman)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great look. Jill

Art Farm said...

So chic! Big thumbs up. xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

Love this idea! Lately my belt collection has been taking a backseat, but these stylish ladies are inspiring me to break them out!

Cassie said...

Love this! Loving belting the sweaters, coats, cardigans, jackets! I can't leave the house without a belt and I always take one shopping with me and let it transform my outfit! XO

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk