What Happens When People Are Told They Are Beautiful

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

'There is so much beauty in the world, if you blink you’ll miss it'

How would you react if someone told you, you are beautiful? Last spring, a sweet and clever high school student from Chicago conducted a social experiment to find an answer to that exact question. On the day, she stopped a bunch of random students in her school, asked them to stand in front of her camera and then told them “I’m taking pictures of things I find beautiful.”

Ah, the end result made me tear up, really! Each person’s face lit up, their energy shifted and their eyes started to sparkle. Some got embarrassed or genuinely surprised, others got flattered, but in the end of it all, every single person's day was made. It’s incredible that a little compliment can be so powerful. Go on, watch the video above and spread some love today as well!

P.S: Make someone's day.
P.P.S: My little festive secret.

(via Collective Evolution)


Anonymous said...

The power of positivity is endearing. Jill

Camila Faria said...

I watched this video yesterday ~ so beautiful!!! The power of kind words. <3

Deniz said...

I saw this two the other day and I couldn't help but cry, it's that beautiful! <3

Jillian Manesh said...

i saw this video yesterday! such a sweet idea. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

OnePerfectDay said...

A kind word has always such amazing power!
Loved the idea of the video!

Nikola Holková said...

they become more beautiful when smiling ... I think I am going to say u r beautiful to more ppl around me

Beauty Bubble

Very nice video :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk