This Week's Gems

Friday, December 18, 2015

That's what I am talking about - the coziest slippers ever!...

Locket necklace perfection...

Ah, how I adore this sweater...

The 'it' chunky knit scarf...

Lovely and practical...

Be still my heart...

This lipstick in 'worth' is something special...

I want to wear this little necklace every single day of the week...

My favourite kind-of Christmas lights...

What a sweet little dotted ring...

The prettiest sage and white berry festive wreath...

Special everyday cuff...

The coolest scarf to brighten those gloomy winter days...

Now, that's an awesome clock!...

Sweet soul sisters bracelet set...

I totally adore this poncho...

What do you think about those frames? I think they are gorgeous :)...
This mug is made for special morning coffee moments...

Meowbile :)...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds of buys? Do tell...

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Plus, Noncha is offering a $20-off code - use new20 at checkout. The order must include clothing and a minimum purchase of $100.

(Top photo by Chalk White Arrow)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Lovely list as always. I like the poncho! And that wreath is really pretty. Happy Friday! xo

Monica Aguinaga said...

wow that lipstick is so pretty! Great finds!!! Happy Friday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk