Say It With A T-Shirt

Monday, December 7, 2015

Do you know what’s even better to wear on a winter Monday than a comfy and soft t-shirt under a knit chunky cardigan? A grey one with a funky message! Yup, a friend just gifted me #5 and I’ve been giggling at myself each time I catch my own refection in the mirror.

Which one would you wear, if any?

1. 'I can't adult today' tee - 2. 'morning hair don't care' sweater - 3. 'I'm not a player, I just blog a lot' tee - 4. 'I'm only here for the coffee' - 5. 'please don't make me Monday' tee - 6. '99% chance of wine' tee.

P.S: A nifty tip to looking effortless this Holiday season!
P.P.S: Grey - the 'it' colour, and is it okay to go grey?

(Photos by/via PolienneFashionindie and Dovetail Vintage. Layout by exPress-o)


Melanie said...

Haha I LOVE the Proud Sponsor of Coffee & Cuddles one! I'd wear that one! =)

Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

Ľubaša said...

I would wear "black coffee please"

Liz Halle said...

I'm obsessed with this post. Can I have it all?


Roselie said...

"I can't adult today", love this! I 'd wear it but not on grey, it's depressing, I 'd wear it in black. And the Proud Sponsor of Coffee & Cuddles is really really cute too! :D

Diana Mieczan said...

Melanie and Roselie, that one rocks, indeed:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Liz, totally! :)

Jess said...

Yes to the black coffee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk