My Go-To Style Tweak: Stacking Rings

Thursday, December 10, 2015




Do you wear stacking rings? As a creature of comfort and a lover of simplicity, the best way to keep my daily accessories looking jazzy yet understated is by wearing stacking rings. I simply mix and match them as I please every single morning, depending on my mood or what I wear, making my fingers and my daily uniform look sassy and elegant - like on the photos above.

My favourite mix consists of Blanca Monrós Gómez' black diamond seed ring and Edor's delicate Ina ring paired with the sweet Signe trio - all in rose gold. What's yours?

P.S: Go-to uniform series.
P.P.S: And a few more of my favourte things...

(Photos by exPress-o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started to wear more jewellery in the past few months and stack rings and layered necklaces are my fave accessory pairing. Very easy and make great impression. Any change you could share where your sweater is from? Thx

Roselie said...

I love stacking rings! My favorite mix is silver rings, no stones!

Chrissy said...

This reminds me of putting rings onto my wish list! Gorgeous! Happy Thursday, lady xxx

Catherine said...

I looooove Blanca Monros Gomez's styles! Thank you for the tip!

cindy said...

they look lovely on you!

Art Farm said...

So beautiful! Love the look. xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk