My Holiday Season Hairdo Of Choice: Tight Low Bun

Thursday, December 17, 2015




A few days ago, Balazs and I were going to a Christmas party, and it was a day, when I was running late with everything. By the time I looked at the clock, it was already 7pm, and with no time to wash my hair before leaving, I settled for a tight and slick low bun and hoped for the best.

Well, as most things in my life, the last minute tweak worked like a charm. Not knowing the real reason for my choice, everyone thought I looked elegant with my hair neatly pulled back.

Anyway, on the way home I realized yet again that simplicity always works best, so I’m sticking to it. Btw: here is a great step by step instruction to a cool girl’s version of a low bun that is definitely worth trying!

P.S: Two more sweet and easy festive hairdos and tons more hair-goodness.
P.P.S: Lovely!

(Photos by/via Miss MossStudded RoseStudded Hearts and Goop)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hair is little too short for it but come springe and I'm going to try it

Monica Aguinaga said...

So chic! I specially love a side bun. Enjoy the rest of the day!

Art Farm said...

Simplicity is always the chicest option. I bet you look fabulous! :) xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk