Hot Cocoa Cookies

Thursday, December 17, 2015

I know I’m terrible for tempting you just before Christmas, but I can’t stop thinking about those part-brownie, part-cookie, part-hot-cocoa and part-s’mores goodies. According to Laura, they are chewy, gooey, fudgy and irresistible. I’m pretty sure I will make them by the evening, but the question is, if you can rest them?

Here is the recipe, if you feel tempted :)

P.S: Fancy more cookie goodness?
P.P.S: Also, the best Christmas hostess gift.

(Photos by Fork Knife Swoon)


Anonymous said...

OMG it's everything I want today

Art Farm said...

Wow! Yum! Um ok!! :) xo, Katie

Jana ! said...

I've made brownie mix cookies before but there's something quite christmasy about these!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

These look delicious! Have a great weekend Diana!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk