Festive Sparkle

Tuesday, December 8, 2015




Normally, I stay away from eyeliners, eye shadows and everything glittery, but during the Holidays, I really enjoy adding a dash of sparkle to my festive wardrobe - especially when I’m off to a Christmas party or New Year’s celebration. Somehow a touch of gold bling instantly jazzes up an understated dress or a classy silk jumpsuit with no fuss. My favourite is this liquid eyeliner - so easy to apply and looks foxy all night long! Would you wear it?

P.S: Also, smitten with navy and deep teal.
P.P.S: Plus, tons more beauty goodness.

(Photos via Studded HeartsFixated on FashionAmour a la Lumiere and Abundance)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love sparkle anytime of the year. Jill

Jill said...

I love it! I really like the eyes in the second photo, and I'd totally rock the gold liquid eyeliner, too....though I'd probably need someone else to apply :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, the one I use is really easy to apply...

Tanvi Rastogi said...

You have convinced me to get myself a gold eyeliner TODAY! :) Haha

Love the 1st and 2nd pic.

∞ tanvii.com ∞

Nikola Holková said...

This is exactly what I am plannig to do for chistmas ... add a little bit of sparkle on my eyes :) Beauty Bubble

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk