Festive Countdown...

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Ah, jolly good December, everyone! Blimey, how did that happen? Yesterday night, just before bedtime, I realized that the new month is almost here, so I jotted down a list of things I’m looking forward to indulge in...

Here are a few: getting a Christmas tree (am I late already?), drinking this and this on repeat and snacking on those, every chance I get! Taking chilly and snowy walks to a cafe and back. Making my home smell incredible with those two simmer pot mixes while enjoying winter-style date nights in. Wearing chunky socks, knit hats and sweater. Finishing on Christmas gift shopping, wrapping, and finally, not letting the winter blues get to me :)

What's on your list?

P.S: And 10 jolly takes on boozy festive drinks.
P.P.S: Life's little winter moments...

(Photo by Julia Manchik)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my tree over the weekend & I need to decorate it this week. Jill

Jess said...

Love this! And I've been trying to find chairs like that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk