Fancy a Little Festive Challenge?

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Fancy a little festive challenge?

For the past few years, I’ve been setting myself the same challenge every December and this year is no different! It’s all about making the month more enjoyable for the people around me by making an effort to compliment them more or do something a bit nicer than I normally would.


But this year instead of just compliments, I’m going to try spreading a few of Anna’s random acts of kindness to make this festive month a bit more magical. Her list has 134 inspiring ideas, from sending those overdue 'thank you' notes, introducing yourself to your neighbors, to just being happy and helpful to others.

Some of my favourites are: letting the person who looks rushed cut in front of you, minding your own business, not complaining about little things, and paying for the coffee of the person behind you in the line.

So if you fancy joining in, here is the full list of things you can do to make this planet of ours a happier place - at least for a month. Best bit is, in the words of Ann Curry: 'If you do good, you’ll feel good'. Cheers!

P.S: Also, my little flower challenge and the awesome laughing challenge!
P.P.S: My festive secret :)

(Photos by/via Megan HollowayAmor Burakova and Brown Dress with White Dots)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm joining in

OnePerfectDay said...

It sounds good to me!

Art Farm said...

This is such a great idea! And I do have a couple overdue thank you notes that I should send to some friends. xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk