A Holly Jolly Christmas!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

What are you doing for Christmas this year? Are you traveling, hosting or taking it easy? Same as last year, Balazs and I are spending the Holidays in London and Budapest with the whole family. I'm looking forward to just enjoy everyone's company to the fullest with a bit of hot wine and tons of Christmas pudding on repeat. Ah, I literally can't wait :)

Dearies, Balazs and I would like to wish you a jolly good Christmas! Eat till your tummies are full, drink till you're tipsy and stay up chatting till late:)

I’ll surely pop in next week with a few fun posts, so make sure to check in, but in the meantime, feel free to browse through exPress-o. Maybe you’ll discover a post or two that you missed previously. Merry Christmas!

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat over the Holidays? Join me on Instagram.

(Photo via An Early Morning Walk)

Psst: the comments are switched off during the Holidays. But if you want to drop me a little hello, you can always reach me via email - diana.mieczan@hotmail.com :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk