Would you rather...

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

…be happy or rich? Kids say the darndest things while often offering some serious insight into what really matters. So, in an attempt to define success, A Plus brought together a group of kids and asked them a bunch of "would you rather" questions to see if they had anything to teach us, adults.

They were quizzed on money, happiness, friends and success. Most of them picked money over being young, all of them chose friends over wealth and they unanimously decided that they'd rather be happy than rich since happiness is the true definition of success. I love that, don't you?

P.S: Are you afraid to fail?
P.P.S: NYC style truth or dare.

(Thanks, Tradlands. Video via Huh by A Plus. Photo via earlyware)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to choose youth, happiness and my family over money

Marcela N said...

that's so interesting! thanks for the amazing post! I checked NYC truth or Dare as well... So much fun!

PS. It's Marcela (tortadellafiglia). I moved my blog to a new domain: http://tastefolio.com

Hope you'll have time to stop by!

LyddieGal said...

How cute and interesting... I think we would all choose happiness when it's presented to us in a question like that, but really to have happiness you need to actively choose it each and every day, with every decision you make.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marcela, my pleasure:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, So true:)

Roselie said...

Children. We can learn SO MUCH from them... :)

Rosie Dvlp said...

They are so lovely!!
And I agree with them: happiness=success!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk