This Week's Gems.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Oh boy, what a great coat!...

Have you tried Pearlesque cosmetics box yet? I've just received mine this week and I'm in love with their Brazilian 100% vegan and all natural goodies - such a treat!...

This necklace would make the ideal Thanksgiving outfit accessory...

Wool pants perfection!...

The loveliest little duo...

Those earrings are made for days wearing topknots and rosy cheeks...

One of the things I love most about fall is the ability to wear stunning chunky scarves every single day...

Speaking of Christmas gifts, this arrow necklace will make any mom, sister or best friend the luckiest girl in the world....

Do you wear mittens? Those are the loveliest!...

Totally smitten with those birthstone stacking rings. You?...

My new favourite blanket...

A bracelet set for the whole family - brilliant!...

Hello :)...

And speaking of festive accessories, this Sapphire bracelet is on my winter-wish-list...

Pretty...

Statement ring at its best!...

This book is something special...

Happy Thursday, lovely ladies! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds?

P.S: Fancy more gems? Plus, don't miss our sassy Edor Jewelry GIVEAWAY this week!
P.P.S: Noncha is offering a $20-off code - use new20 at checkout. The order must include clothing and a minimum purchase of $100.

 (Last image by Sycamore Street Press, top image via Box of Treasure. 2nd image by exPress-o)

11 comments:

Mandy Doornenbal said...

The flower notebook, i love it! And the Arrow necklace, so cute!

Camila Faria said...

I have to check out that Teadora line ~ it looks really especial!

And I need Moe (the spoon). I have to pair him with https://www.instagram.com/p/9wAh7lg_m5/?taken-by=naomemandeflores. :)

little luxury list said...

I love those delicate bar earrings - how lovely!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Anonymous said...

Love this!! Thank you for including my arrow!
xo-Maris

Steph said...

Ah! I want that book :)

Art Farm said...

I have that blanket and absolutely LOVE it! So beautiful! xo, Katie

Melanie said...

Those mittens look so warm and cozy!! =)

Anonymous said...

The bracelet set for the whole family is so beautiful! That will be a pretty gift for a dear family.

Heart said...

I love that bracelet set, too! I wanna have that for Christmas. That's a sweet way to say Merry Christmas. =)

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

That bracelet is such a stunner!

anila momin said...

Nice Post !!! Mood Rings Colors

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk