Tea anyone?

Thursday, November 5, 2015

And here is something for all the tea lovers out there - including my mom. Katerina is an artist who lives in Russia, loves tea and feeds her creativity through nature. Her Instagram feed is a magical tea time wonderland that she cleverly creates to reflect different seasons, moods and her life by the countryside. Just looking at those photos makes me crave a big mug of herbal tea with milk, a dash of honey and cinnamon.

Fancy a cuppa too? What’s your favourite tea?

P.S: Also, blooming tea and magic tea.
P.P.S: Plus, tea rituals from around the world.

(Photos by Katerina)


Anonymous said...

Mint or jasmine for me. Jill

A Life Un-Styled said...

Chai for me :) Though I haven't been drinking much herbal tea during my pregnancy. Can't wait to get back into it once baby is born x

holtkamp said...

Love these images! Mint is my favorite :)

Raincloud said...

Oh, this is lovely!
And makes me want to found some tea swap to take part in. Gorgeous idea for tea lovers.

danaeL said...

What a wonder! Yes please, a cup for me :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk