Pie Fever!

Monday, November 9, 2015

Fall pie season is in full swing, which honestly makes my heart sing. I’m not huge on cakes but pies, I can eat every single day! So, with Thanksgiving less than 3 weeks away, and all the fall dinner parties lined up, here are 8 scrumptious recipes that might just give you the biggest pie fever ever - starting with the sweet potato pie above...

Chocolate mousse pie...

Malted walnut pie...

Peanut butter pie...

Banana-salted caramel pie...

Maple bourbon brown butter peach pie...

Chocolate pie...

And apple-bourbon potpie...

Which one sounds best?

P.S: Or this one.
P.P.S: The best thing after Thanksgiving.

(Photos by/via Anthology Magbon appétitThe Pioneer WomanMartha StewartJoy The BakerHandle the Heat and Host the Toast)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peanut butter for me. Jill

Jill said...

omg. I'm on a diet over here, lady! I looove pie for sure. They all look amazing but that chocolate mousse pie with the flaky phyllo crust looks incredible (I made pie like that and thought I made it up...oh, Martha, stealing my ideas).

Melanie said...

I'm on pie duty for my first Thanksgiving as a married couple! I definitely needed this inspiration!! =)

Melanie | Toots + Dill

Art Farm said...

Oh my! I normally love a chocolate pie, but that maple walnut pie sounds amazing! xo, Katie

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

i'm salivating!

Steph said...

Uhhhh, one of each?!?! :)

Jillian said...

mmmmm i want ALL the pies! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk