My Love Affair with Deep Teal

Wednesday, November 4, 2015


I've fallen deep for teal! It's probably one of the prettiest forest greens and the type that's truly flattering on all skin tones. Two coats will transform your nails into foxy, sassy and elegant fall look that you'll want to wear over and over again. Two of my favourite shades are: stylenomics (on the darker side) and slapper (on the lighter side). Would you wear it?

P.S: Also, fall on the rusty side.
P.P.S: And how to dress like a Parisian this fall, plus oh lala, the French decade.

(Photos via Livingly and Byrdie)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty, I like the darker hue more. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Art Farm said...

Such a pretty, moody shade! Love the darker one too.
xo, Katie

Roselie said...

I adore teal! It's one of my favorite colors along with all the shades of blue :) I like to wear it all year long! :D

Jill said...

Just saw this colour on Caroline on the Ladies of London (horrible guilty pleasure) and was like, "ooooh that's different!" and here it is! :)

A Life Un-Styled said...

That teal would be wonderful for my colour palette! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk