Immunity Booster

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Yikes, the flu and cold season is here and it seems that everyone (including myself) feels a bit under the weather. Fingers crossed, you lovelies are in a better shape than I am:)

So in hopes to keep our immune system intact and not let those nasty germs get us down, here is a nifty cold and flu remedy that will do just that! After Maria’s recommendation I made a whole jar of it yesterday morning and I love it so far.

It’s a simple and powerful mix of lemons, honey, ginger and cloves, similar to this one but with an extra boost. Maria recommends to drink it daily for best results. Here is the very easy how-to (just hit the translate button to see it in English). Ta dah!

P.S: Also, this elixir and sore throat remedy.
P.P.S: Plus, energy boosting chia fresca.

(Photos by Made by Mary)


Anonymous said...

Feel better. Jill

Jess said...

Thanks! Battling a stomach bug myself. This sounds perfect.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I could use some of that right now!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

And use local honey, that helps boost immunity too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk