Head-To-Toe Black: Thumbs up or down?

Thursday, November 5, 2015






How do you feel about wearing head-to-toe black this season? Supposedly this monochromatic look is the most wearable fashion trend right now. Plus, if you cleverly mix different black hue patterns and textures into a single outfit, you will get yourself the most flattering, foxy and classic fall/winter uniform ever! I’m all in as I find wearing black super comforting.

How about you? Thumbs up or down?

P.S: How about a black nail polish?
P.P.S: Also, rust and terracotta take on fall.

(Photos by/via Free PeopleLittle Blonde BookHarpers BazaarBBBSlufoot and r.s)

9 comments:

Art Farm said...

I am a big fan of all black. It makes getting ready in the morning a no brainer and I feel instantly chic. xo, Katie

Anonymous said...

Black clothes are my security blanket, up!!

Steph said...

Thumbs up. Black is a win for me, especially mixing different textures.

Roselie said...

All black, all the way! I adore black and many many times I dress like that (NOT by following fashion though, I prefer choosing my own style).Why, I dressed like that this morning!

A Life Un-Styled said...

All black, all the way for me! I opt for a deep purple nail polish though - you know for a pop of colour ;) x

modern monkey said...

Love it! Also love black with jeans!

Evelyn Munro said...

Diggin it! Although I do need to mix it up in the wardrobe department, black will always be classic.

Lisa said...

Thumbs up for sure. I also love all white on white.

holtkamp said...

Love this look, definitely thumbs up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk