Half & Half

Monday, November 23, 2015

Have you been in a long-distance relationship before? Over 14+ years ago, when Balazs and I first met, we spent the initial 12 months in a long distance relationship - flying across the world to have a coffee together or catch a movie on a random Friday night. Since Skype hasn't really been around yet, we just kept on flying to each other whenever we could.

Well, fast forward to today and here is an awesome Korean couple in a long-distance relationship, who found an easier and pretty genius way to connect with each other through art. Despite their 14-hour time difference, Danbi Shin who is based in New York, and Seok Li from Seoul, keep their relationship alive by taking photos simultaneously while on video calls. Their little project is a sweet and heartfelt discovery of the similarities between two different lifestyles dictated by different locations, between two people who love each other.

Beautiful, isn’t it?

P.S: What did you do at 25?
P.P.S: The battle we didn't choose.

(via Design Taxi)


Anonymous said...

I met my husband in collage 7 years ago and we are inseparable ever since.

Carmen said...

Barcelona - Madrid was not such a long distance (it was at the time because we were both short in cash) but I spent 4 years in Barcelona until I moved to Madrid and we got married so, not such long-distance but still some distance...

Lots of love!

Roselie said...

Oh my stars so sweet!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I love this account! The romance and the way they so seamlessly pair their photos is amazing. I'm pretty lucky I've never really had to be apart from my husband.

Chrissy said...

This is awesome! I never saw this before - will have to take a closer look at their account! happy Monday, dear xxx

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Just spotted this collection of photos, aren't they awesome! Happy that they can make it work :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk