Go-to winter boots

Monday, November 9, 2015

When it comes to boots, I’m all for sass, but only with an extra serving of comfort, durability and versatility. The thing is, you quickly learn what shoes to wear when you go everywhere on foot, regardless of the weather outside.

During winter, a warm coat and a pair of trusty boots can really make your life easier. So below are 6 of my absolute favourite shoes that are perfect for this unpredictable season ahead.

Which pair tickles your fancy?

1. Felix ankle bootie - 2. Sorel's winter boots - 3. Rain boots - 4. Bean boots - 5. Ballard boots - 6. Astrid booties.

P.S: If you only buy one thing this season...
P.P.S: Sweater weather.

(Top photo via SB and layout by exPress-o)


Jill said...

YES! I bought my sister LL Bean boots for her b-day and while I didn't want to invest in a pair for myself, I bought a pair of knock-offs from SPRING that look like #4 but with blue rubber. I love them. They're not insulated for winter, but super cute with skinny jeans for rainy fall days.
I also have two pairs of Sorels which are totally a must for the snow. I have a tall pair for when it's really crazy and a shorter pair like #2 that are much lighter. I wanted to get a new pair this year in black, but just blew my budget on a gorgeous pair of black leather riding boots, so nope on that!

Art Farm said...

Sorrels (and all those similar) are a must for cold, snowy winter days. But I love pair #1 for the fall and days without anything on the ground. xo, Katie

Jillian said...

i love my sorrell boots but im pretty happy i dont have to wear them anymore! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk