Go-To Uniform

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Speaking of the head-to-toe black trend, here is a great example of this rather dashing monochromatic look. Ah, I just love the idea of mixing soft leather and cozy knit to create an effortless everyday uniform - not to mention making a splash with a dash of that saucy lipstick.

I'm sold! You?

1. Sweater - 2. Mascara - 3. Wide-leg trousers - 4. 2 Helena bands - 5. Leather jacket - 6. Booties - 7. Gold wallet - 8. Lipstick - 9. Hand and body cream.

P.S: Also, go-to winter boots and tons more fashion goodness.
P.P.S: Two (new) fall takes on a silk scarf.

(Photo via Collage Vintage. Layout by exPress-o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES I'd wear it. Black is my fave color. Jill

Melanie said...

Ooo I love the wide leg trouser pants! Love the outfit combo! =)

Art Farm said...

Oooh! Yes! Love those wide leg trousers mixed with the tough leather jacket. And that lip color is so perfect. xo, Katie

emmy d said...

Love it!

A Life Un-Styled said...

It's going to be my mission to recreate this look sans the leather jacket! Thanks as always for the inspiration Diana. Years after first coming across exPress-o it still remains my happy place on the internet x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk