Go-To Uniform (Red Edition)

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The festive season is the perfect opportunity to embrace bolder colours and start being a bit more adventurous with our wardrobe choices. So today, I’m taking notes from Hanna and going all cheery with her sassy take on festive red. I just love the mix of that cozy, soft and totally snug fiery red pullover, the saucy lipstick, those comfy '70s flares and a pair of killer shoes. Now I just need a red bike and I’m ready to roll:)

How do you feel about wearing red this season?

Clogs - red pullover or this one - flare jeans - red bike -  bralette - bicycle bell - cherry tinted lip treatment - knit coin purse - long bar earrings - 3 gold stacking ring set - Marrakech Intense parfum - shoulder bag.

P.S: I stop for red :)
P.P.S: How to wear a red skirt and the perfect red lipstick.

(Photos via Hanna by The Locals and Frida Möller. Layout by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

Nailed it. Jill

Art Farm said...

Perfect! Festive, sassy and comfortable. :) xo, Katie

Jillian Manesh said...

GORGEOUS! i want that sweater + bike :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Jill said...

Very cute and vibrant!

Can you please share fashionable and WARM parkas soon? I went looking yesterday but couldn't find anything that was warm but didn't make me look a little ridiculous. I'm loving some from woolrich but they're way too pricey :( Love your taste, so would really appreciate suggestions!

emmy d said...

I'll take that beautiful bike please!

LyddieGal said...

Ohh I love it! The flares are beautiful and the fun red bike doesn't hurt either!
Chic on the Cheap

paula said...

What a beautiful surprise!!! Love red and is one of the smartest colors. Thank you Diana for featuring our coin purse!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk