Gifting...

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Have you started your Christmas gift shopping already?

I’ve been thinking and since the Christmas season is frantic as it is, why we don’t start gift hunting a bit sooner this year? This way we will actually have the time (and energy) to find those true gems for the people we love!

So, today is the day when the exPress-o gift guide train is ready to leave the station with a bunch of gift guides for all budgets, tons of different interests, sass factors, coolness and niftiness. It’s the most versatile gift collection yet! Some will be dashing and a bit quirky, while others will be heart-warming and sweet. I hope you will find 'that something special' for every single friend and family member.

So later today I'll kickstart your shopping frenzy with a very special compilation, and in the next 5 weeks you can expect 2-3 gift guides popping out each week. Plus, I’d love to know your thoughts on gift ideas: What's your budget for a single gift? Who do you find hardest to buy for? Or who is simply impossible to shop for - women, men, kids, teens, grandparents? Do tell!

P.S: Fancy a look back?
P.P.S: Plus, all things gift wrapping and hostess gifts.

(Photo by Ariele Alasko)

7 comments:

Steph said...

Yay gift guides! I'm going to attempt to do tons of online shopping this year so I'm all ears. Budget? Depends on the person and the year. This year I'm super broke after moving and Kenya so it's going to be a lot less than usual at around £50 each probably if I can manage!

Anonymous said...

I like that, cannot wait. Jill

Carmen said...

The same here! I have stocked presents all over the year but I am still struggling with the boys around so your suggestions come at perfect timing, as always!!!

emmy d said...

Great! Thanks so much!

Art Farm said...

Yay!!! My budget is normally $50 and as to who is the hardest to shop for every year, it changes. Normally it is my sisters-in-law. xo, Katie

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

I'm excited. I love checking out gift guides. The men in my life are always the hardest to shop for, and the least likely to give me a clue as to what they actually want.

Jillian Manesh said...

im excited to see all of your guides! :) i havent started shopping yet!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk