Festive Garland

Tuesday, November 24, 2015




This Holiday season Balazs and I have a plan to really embrace the festivities and decorate our flat down to a T. So, when yesterday I spotted this unique take on a winter garland, I did a happy dance. It has oranges and privet berries – my favourites! I also read somewhere that instead of using fresh oranges, you can also first dry them by making slight incisions in the peel and letting them sit on your radiator for a few days. They will also make your flat smell amazing!

Here is the full how-to if you fancy getting crafty this Holiday season. Cheers!

P.S: Also, this stunning citrus wreath and the best thing after Thanksgiving.
P.P.S: Plus, the next awesome gift guide is coming up shortly.

(Photos by Kristen Kilpatrick via Camille Styles)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's exactly what I want my fireplace to look like this Christmas. Now I need to find time to make it

Art Farm said...

So pretty!!! xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk