Fall Hair Trend: Circle Barrette

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

If you’re looking for an instant bad hair day fix try jazzing up your locks with a circle shaped barrette this fall. I love how a sweet little accessory can transform unmanageable head of hair into a polished look that will make you feel elegant and stylish in no time. Would you wear it?

P.S: Also, those copper goodies and tons more hair goodness.
P.P.S: How to Frenchify your hair.

(Photos by/via Le FashionNew York Magazine, Hackwith Design HouseKapelika and Harpers Bazaar)


Anonymous said...

I like it goes with both, short and long hair

Melanie said...

Oooo I like it!!! The possibilities are endless!

Melanie | Toots + Dill

Marcela N said...

Lovely! I need to get one! Looks fantastic!

Art Farm said...

Oh yes! I love the 2nd one. xo, Katie

cindy said...

love these! especially the thinner ones... stylish & fuss-free.

A Life Un-Styled said...

I reckon hair accessories like these will be perfect as I head further into this pregnancy and once baby arrives. I'm planning on getting a few inches chopped off (which messes with my top knot goals but we'll see!) x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk