Fall Frolic

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Do you have a favourite season? For me it's fall all the way, with spring a close second. I just love how the cooler air brings a new beginning and the way we shift from vacation mode back to regular life. It always surprises me with constantly changing colours, it's the season that makes me want to eat soup and wear plaid on repeat.

Those photos above were captured by Rona Keller, a 24-year old student in Germany, who adores this glorious season as much as I do! Pretty spectacular, wouldn't you say?

P.S: Autumn transition.
P.P.S: Mmm...

(Photos by Rona Keller)


Martina // Spunkyrella said...

Lovely images and I totally agree, Diana! Fall is the best!

I want to enjoy it to the fullest with pumpkin season and sweater weather, cooking up a storm at home and having long relaxing walks. I can´t believe Christmas stuff is already on display and even some blogs start talking Christmas. It´s way too early! And I feel like fall isn´t celebrated enough!


Steph said...

Fall is definitely my favorite too! Followed by Winter, then Spring, then Summer. I agree with Martina that Christmas stuff out so early rushes the gloriousness of Fall too much!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Martina, indeed!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk