Dreamy Swedish Cottage

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Do you ever daydream about selling everything you own and moving across the world to start fresh? For the longest time, I’ve been telling Balazs that one day we should get brave and move to a cottage somewhere beautiful. So yesterday he sent me this listing of the dreamiest 1700s Swedish farm house located on the edge of Lake Vättern near Munkaskog. What a tease, isn’t he?

Years ago, this place used to be a hotel and now it’s used as a wedding venue for locals. Ah, just imagine waking up to the sounds of leaves rustling in the winds, drinking your morning coffee on the deck by the lake and hosting Thanksgiving dinner in this spectacular kitchen. Ah, it’s good to have dreams, isn’t it? I can totally picture myself living there, you?

P.S: Remember this lighthouse?
P.P.S: Also, morning coffee Swedish style and Swedish dads.

(Photos by/via Svensk Fastighets Förmedling)


Anonymous said...

You could run a wedding venue company or a countryside b&b. Jill

Art Farm said...

Oh my! What a dream and what a tease! If you keep it running as a wedding venue, I'll move over and be the official florist! :) xo, Katie

holtkamp said...

This is my dream too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk