Cheers to a scrumptious weekend

Friday, November 13, 2015

Cheers to the weekend! What are your plans for the next two days? Tonight Balazs’ work colleague is having a little get together, so we are planning to pop by and afterwards catch a late night movie. How about you? Wishing everyone a jolly good weekend. Also, stay tuned for the continuation of our gift guide series and a sassy Wednesday giveaway (that you won’t want to miss!). Enjoy!

Zero waste deodorant.

'Our 70s teddy bear' - incredible!

How to be happy...

I'm definitely making this pie!

If you fancy treating yourself to something lovely this month, try this.

Another stunning wreath idea.

A beginners guide to slow living.

The case for bad coffee.

5 tips for styling your kitchen.

Tons of Thanksgiving centerpieces to get inspired by.

Dramatic and beautiful.

Have you heard?

How to reduce stress with food.

Letting go of your complaints...

Simple tips for natural living.

The best Thanksgiving advice from our elders.

Ha! New York's first micro-unit apartment building - looks lovely, doesn't it?

Mushroom hunting...

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.


(Photo by Renée Kemps)

5 comments:

Art Farm said...

Have a wonderful weekend, my dear! We're having dinner out with friends at an Ethiopian restaurant and seeing Spectre. Can't wait!!! xo, Katie

Steph said...

Enjoy your weekend! I have a London Etsy team meet up tomorrow and hope to go out taking photos but other than that, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a chilled out few days ahead. x

Jill said...

Love the bad coffee link! I drink Maxwell House at home now, too, after being a bit of a coffee snob, so I found that a bit funny! For me, it's entirely because of the cost. $6.99 for a huge tin, yes, please.
I like a good Americano here and there when I'm out, but I'll take cheap home brew or coffee shop coffee any day.

Have a great weekend :)

Chrissy said...

Wow, such amazing links! I am off to check them all out! Hope your weekend was wonderful, hun! xxx

Emmy Weiss said...

Your blog is my guilty pleasure. I love how many amazing little treasure reads I find. I can spend hours perusing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk