Cheers to a relaxing weekend.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Cheers to the weekend! What are you up to? We have no plans so far and it’s actually perfect. So, the next two days should go something like this: sleep late, drink coffee, eat something really good, catch a movie and sleep some more. Wishing everyone a jolly good time and I will see you back here on Monday morning. Fancy going down the internet rabbit hole?

Rethinking work.

How to change your life with pasta.

This guy is incredible!

Fancy knowing more about my daily rumbles?

Ha! Something for all the Star Wars fans - looking at you Balazs:).

Simple matters...

Oatmeal latte anyone?

This stunning project will make you rethink what a Pilates body looks like.

Ha! Did you know that playing music benefits your brain more than any other activity?

10 random acts of kindness to make you love Mondays.

Have you heard of vegducken? It's a thing!

A portrait of the modern family.

What does 'organic' actually mean.

How you can cut down on food waste.

How one bottle of apple cider vinegar can transform your skin.

Kombucha at home.

A few quick beauty hacks for seriously busy women.

The best thing since bagels and eggs.

A young man's follies.

Another awesome flu tonic.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.


(Photo via Vogue Europe)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No plans weekends are my fave. Jill

LIVforstyle said...

No plans yet. Usually my weekends consist of hanging out and doing work on my blog. Have a fabulous weekend!

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

OnePerfectDay said...

So many great links!
Thanks for sharing, Diana!

Here I scribble said...

A double date Saturday night.. Other than that— sleep, sleep and sleep!
— DT | Here I Scribble

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I love that you included a link to a kombucha tutorial! I have been making my own for almost a year and I love it. I just bottled up my last batch for second fermentation: two bottles of apple-ginger and one of raspberry-kiwi :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk