Better than Bulletproof Coffee

Monday, November 16, 2015

I bet all of us are waking up this morning with heavy hearts and heads full of disbelief. So, instead of rushing off, let's just mindfully enjoy an extra few minutes of our morning with a great cup of coffee and an extra tight hug from our husband. It’s not a secret that I love a great bulletproof coffee and I think I just found the most amazing combination yet – it’s with cashew butter, vanilla and cinnamon. Balazs and I made it yesterday morning to try it and we are hooked. It also has Mesquite powder aka my new favourite superfood.

Here is the recipe if you need something special to get you going this week.

P.S: Two more posts are coming up, including a gift guide.
P.P.S: All things coffee.

(Photos by The First Mess)


Anonymous said...

What happened on Friday in Paris was terrible. Happy Monday Diana. Jill

Jill said...

My fav way to have my coffee lately is whipped up with a 1/2 tbs of coconut oil and a scoop of chocolate hemp protein powder. Foamy and delicious.
Will have to give a nut butter a try next!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk