This Week's Gems

Friday, October 30, 2015

I want to live in this sweater all winter long. Looks so cozy!...

Sassy bangles are the best...

Ah, this shea butter soap sounds and looks so good. The best for your skin!...

Found! The prettiest Christmas gift tags...

Cozy...

Stunner...

Beautiful and refreshing bath salts...

Must smell amazing!...

This travel spa set would make the loveliest gift to someone who is just about to board a plane...

The most amazing pair of pants for you and your other half:)..

Lovely ceramic bowl...

Top knot, those bar earrings and red lips - hot date about to happen:). Speaking of earrings, Emmy is having a $100 gift card GIVEAWAY...

For morning coffee...

This ring dish makes me swoon...

What a pretty wallpaper (and it's removable too!)...

Adorable...

I think I need this beanie for winter...

Sweet!...


This face mask sounds great, doesn't it?...

Geek girl pillow = love!...

Happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds?

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Noncha is offering a $20-off code - use new20 at checkout. The order must include clothing and a minimum purchase of $100.

(Top photo by Maddie)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You find the best things. Wish I had a baby to buy the bib for

Jillian Manesh said...

i love the cozy scarf and cute bib! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

little luxury list said...

I just love, love the wallpaper and the pink cup - how beautiful and lovely!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Art Farm said...

Oh I love that ring dish! xo, Katie

Steph said...

Ooo, I love everything! Thanks for including my new gift tags :) I'm selling them at a craft show for the first time tomorrow. Wish me luck! xo

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Those pants rock, and I like the pillow :-)

Tanvi Rastogi said...

Love the wallpaper, the pants, I also need that shea butter soap.

∞ tanvii.com ∞

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, you're so sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, I hope the craft show went great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk