This Week's Gems

Friday, October 23, 2015

My new favourite dress...

The sweetest initials necklace ever!...

Love this mug!...

Wow, those are my-kind-of statement earrings...

Tote perfection...

The loveliest flower wreath...

The sassiest blouse for fall...

String garden at its best!...

Dreamy print of the Covent Garden balloons...

This tea is something else!...

I just adore this sparrow bracelet...

Dill pickle lip balm? Yes, please...

What a pretty cuff earring set...

A few beauties for your fall kitchen...

For good luck...

Don't we all need at least one Adam in our home? :)...

Happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds?

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our wonderful natural cosmetics GIVEAWAY!

(3rd image by Elana Jadallah)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have rory but I probably will get adam too. Jill

Steph said...

Aw, thanks for including my covent garden print! Lovely round up as always. That dress at the top is for me :) xo

Jillian Manesh said...

i love the mugs :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

Ooo! I need to order a couple prints from Steph! That Covent Garden photo is just lovely and magical. xo, Katie

Camila Faria said...

That initials necklace is SO adorable!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, my pleasure xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I ADORE her prints too - they are so lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk