This Week's Gems

Friday, October 16, 2015

Totally swooning over this coat...

If you love scarves, you won't be able to resist this silk cotton handprinted beauty...

Brilliant watering bulb...

The loveliest square cross linen apron I have ever seen...

The prettiest little necklace...

The 'it' fall mug...

The coolest watch!. (Psst: if you use the code new20 at checkout you will receive $20 off your order total*)

Must smell lovely...

Batty bat studs = Halloween goodness:)...

Aww le sheep :)...

Cozy infinity scarf...

Wow! What a swoonworthy Sapphire cuff ring...

I want to wear this dress with mustard coloured tights and boots for the whole duration of fall and winter...

Still totally smitten with all things copper...

Mmm...

Love this morse code bracelet that says carpe diem...

Yes, yes, yes...

For when you need to act rationally...

Cheers to Friday, dearies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: *The order must include clothing and the minimum purchase shouldn't be below $100.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably my fave round up so far, happy weekend. Jill

Steph said...

Ooo, copper things! That coat! That necklace! And that cute pumpkin mug with whatever delicious goodness is inside :) Have a lovely weekend. xoxo

Monica | Hola!design said...

wow that coat! stunning! Now If only I could wear that in Miami...xoxo

LyddieGal said...

I love the watering bulb - I think I need a few so I don't accidentally kill my plants!
Chic on the Cheap

Art Farm said...

That coat and the watering bulb are perfection!! xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk