Second Life For Your Fresh Blooms

Tuesday, October 20, 2015



I love having fresh flowers around the flat and I make a point to get a bunch of seasonal blooms weekly, but my heart breaks when I see them wilt.

So recently I took tips from Geneva and started to make smudge-stick flower-wraps mixed with herbs like rosemary, eucalyptus, mint or lavender. I hang them on our door knobs, in the bathroom or in the kitchen window. This way those wilted flowers can shine for a bit longer and make the whole flat smell beautiful in the meantime. So if you ever hesitate to get fresh blooms, this little idea can convince you otherwise.

Would you try it?

P.S: How to make your home smell like fall.
P.P.S: #1 rule to an autumn home.

(Photos by A Pair and a Spare)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Timely since I just received roses for my birthday. Jill

Heart said...

Great idea! I love the fresh fragrance of flowers. I'll make one of these pretty soon. Thanks for this tip!

Jill said...

This is a nice idea..usually I toss flowers because these start to fall apart and I have little bits of things all over the table. But for roses or other sorts of flowers this would work better.

Art Farm said...

What a great idea! I'd definitely want to make some. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, my belated birthday:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk