Parisian Desserts

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bleu Blanc Rouge Eclair from Fauchon

Désiré Lime and Wild by Pierre Hermé

Carrot Orange Tart by Carl Marletti
Lemon Meringue Tart by Un Dimanche à Paris
Meringue Raspberry by Les Fées Pâtissières
Mona Liza Eclair by Fauchon
Pistachio Escargot by Du Pain et Des Idées
Cake by Broken Biscuits Paris

Holy Moly, I think it’s time to go back to France! Last time we were in Paris, I spent the whole time indulging in all things sweet. So when I spotted Tal Spiegel’s feed, I started to daydream about all the delicious éclairs, croissants and tarts this amazing city has to offer.

Tal is a pastry chef who has a sweet tooth. He also takes pictures of the most scrumptious pastries that can be found in Paris.

Hmm, if you could just reach through the screen and grab one, which one would it be? (I'd go for the lemon meringue tart. You?).

P.S: Pink bike + sandwiches = Paris.
P.P.S: Progressive dinner Parisian-style and tons more Parisian goodness.

(via fubiz)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both eclairs for me. Jill

Jill said...

I'd have to say the Mona Lisa eclair..because, honestly, how cool is that??? What a great instagram feed. I'm now following, which might be a little dangerous to my diet!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I would choose the lemon meringue too, unfortunately I can't reach through that screen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk