Nutella Stuffed Sugar Cookies - Oh yes!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Ok, I’m just going to put it out there and say that those Nutella stuffed sugar cookies are probably the most tempting little treats I had in the longest time. I made them last night and by today I finished the last one with my morning coffee. They are like little soft and chewy pies of goodness that you will want to eat over and over again. Now make some too, but remember, you’ve been warned! :)

Any Nutella fans out there?

P.S: If so, here is more Nutella goodness.
P.P.S: Also, do you remember this 2 ingredients, 30 minutes Nutella cake?

(Photos by Chrisy - Homemade Hooplah)


Anonymous said...

Now I can say goodbye to my diet. I love nutella everything. Jill

little luxury list said...

Ahh these sound so delicious!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Young at Heart said...

nutella stuffed sugar cookies!!
Are they actually legal........??

Rosie Dvlp said...

They sound delicious! I want try them, but I don't understand well the recipe. I'm italian, usually we point out the weight of the ingredients, so I'm not used to have cup as a measurement unity.
Can you please tell me how much is a cup of butter? Around 250gr could work for this recipe?
Thank-you...have a good day!

Art Farm said...

Whoa! Yum!!! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Nadia, under the recipe where the ingredients are listed (on the right side) there is an option to change the units. Hope that helps!

About the butter, you will need 226 grams and 250 grams of granulated sugar. Let me know how you liked them, deal?

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, giggle!

Diana Mieczan said...

Young at Heart, giggle! They probably shouldn't be:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk